1.To handle Statutory audit (Compliance to IND-AS /IFRS) and preparation of accounts as per Companies Act and interaction with auditors in finalization and other related e-filing etc.,
2. To involve in preparation of all corporate MIS.
3. Preparation of Budgets.
4. Handling of Tax audit including preparation and filing of returns and all direct taxation.
5. Coordination with Cost auditor and Corporate level information.
6. To interact with internal Audit team and finalization audit reports.
7. Knowledge of SAP preferable.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Chartered Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time