Position : iOS Developer
Location : Chennai
Mandatory Skill Sets : iOS, Swift, Objective C, Mobile Application.
- Strong knowledge of Android /iOS SDK, different versions of Android/iOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes, UX design principles
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices to develop rich UX interfaces
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience in payment intergation like pay money, etc...
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
- Experience with version control systems and Continuous Integration tools(GIT, Jenkins, Hudson, etc.)
- Sound RDBMS concepts and experience working with SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Ability to act independently to resolve issues, excellent communication (fluent English) and very good interpersonal skills, strong critical & analytical thinking
- Manage development tasks independently, takes self-initiatives to tackle challenges in the project and team, avid thinker to get creative solutions
- Healthcare/Pharma industry experience in dealing with industry specific data and exposure to relevant regulatory and compliance requirements
Familiarity with Azure Mobile App Development
Familiarity with developing Localized/Multi-lingual applications.
- Provides a challenging opportunity and great working environment for anyone who aspire to grow their software engineering skills in Cloud and Data Analytics domain.
- Career growth opportunities within the company
- Ownership to own and drive independently certain areas of product.
- Assistance with selective career development options and
- Very competitive benefits package including annual performance bonus.
- If you are looking for a technically challenging opportunity with great aspiration to learn and grow together with us, please apply.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 17,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time