We are looking for GIS developers with experience in Smallworld Magik for the leading UK based MNC company at Bangalore.
Position: GIS Smallworld engineer.
Experience: 3 to 7 Yrs
- 3- 6 years of relevant industry experience.
- Good knowledge of Geographic Information System(GIS) concepts.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in understanding the Smallworld application and customization using APIs/SDK or support the application built on Smallworld.
- Hands on experience in Netmaps, emaps and IIP Scheduler.
- Good knowledge of database management systems like Oracle10g/Oracle Spatial and VMDS etc.
- Having hands on experience in OS and GIS software installations(client and server)
- Good ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial issues.
- Good problem solving, sound interpersonal and team working skills.
- Sound ability to take on multiple assignments.
- Provide application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the systems or to service delivery functions.
- To make general or site application-specific customization, document updations, manipulating data of GIS systems.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues specializing in different areas, such as Database administration and Network support.
- Design and implement automated unit testing framework as required.
- Use best practices and coding standards.
- Conduct peer-reviews and lead reviews and provide feedback.
- Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance and document components develop by self and others as per the requirements and detailed design.
- Issue reproduction, analysis, and resolution upto the expectation internal/external customer.
- Thoroughly understand the requirements and design.
- Conduct thorough unit testing and integration/system testing for the whole system.
- Own one or more modules of the project(s) for development.
Note: Looking for candidates with Immediate / less than 30 days notice.
Interested Candidate can share your updated resume to email@example.com or call to Nandhini - 9962029345 for further process .
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time