We are Looking for Sr. HR Executive with Experience in Recruitment and Generalist in Leading product based company at Chennai.
Position: Senior HR Executive.
Qualification: MBA / PGDM.
Experience: 3 to 6 Yrs
On Roll Job
Salary: Open Budget
- Need good knowledge and experience in IT Recruitment.
- Must have strong experience in Hiring for IT roles for 3+ years
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) and fluently engage with USA clients. Prior experience in similar position is advantageous
- Must have good working knowledge of Software applications such as database management, word processing, spreadsheet (Microsoft Office), Email /Outlook and calendars
- Experience in developing, managing and enforcing various HR related policies
- Collaborate effectively with others in the company to achieve roles responsibilities
- Full ownership and drive end to end Hiring efforts both on campus and lateral hiring from both market from developing JD, sourcing, interview and on boarding.
- Engage with hiring agencies to drive hiring for Senior roles.
- Define on boarding and training process for new Employees and drive the on boarding process.
- Develop and enforce various policies related to personnel, employee benefits, organization working with management and other stakeholders; prepares, maintains and distributes employee handbook.
- Administration of employees performance and appraisal process
- Employee development and training program development, management.
- Address any routine HR request by employees, manage employee relations, employee communication
- Drive employee engagement ongoing basis to provide holistic view of current happenings to management and partner together with management to drive development activities across the company.
- Coordinate hiring efforts in USA on demand basis from offshore.
- Engage with client requirements in USA on staffing and related activities from time to time.
- Engagement with USA clients may require off hour availability and support by email, phone
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned from time to time. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested Candidate can share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to Nandhini - 9962029345 for further process.
Note: Looking for candidate with Immediate / less than 20 days notice.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time