Role : Lead Android Developer
Experience : 6 - 12 years
Location : Chennai
- 6-12 years of relevant experience in design and development of distributed Mobile applications at enterprise scale.
- Strong knowledge of Android /iOS SDK, different versions of Android/iOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes, UX design principles.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services. Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices to develop rich UX interfaces.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
- Experience with version control systems and Continuous Integration tools(GIT, Jenkins,Hudson, etc.)
- Sound RDBMS concepts and experience working with SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Ability to act independently to resolve issues, excellent communication (fluent English) and very good interpersonal skills, strong critical & analytical thinking.
- Manage development tasks independently, takes self-initiatives to tackle challenges in the project and team, avid thinker to get creative solutions.
- Healthcare/Pharma industry experience in dealing with industry specific data and exposure to relevant regulatory and compliance requirement.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time